Warrantied Wall Anchors for Bowing, Buckling Walls
If you’re experiencing structural problems of any kind with your foundation walls, we’re the contractors for you. We have solutions for a wide variety of issues, including the following:
- Horizontal or Stair-Step Cracking
- Diagonal Cracking at Corners
- Inward Bowing or Bulging
- Walls Sliding Inwards
- Walls Tilting Inward At The Top
Each of our wall anchor systems is custom-designed and installed by our own certified and highly qualified foundation experts.
Proven, Warrantied, Corrosion-Resistant Wall Anchors
Our SettleStop Wall Anchor System effectively restores the structural integrity and value of your home. The system is designed to install quickly, with minimal disruption to your home and landscaping. Many repairs can be finished in a single day. Wall anchor systems are installed by one of our in-house crews of foundation contractors. Upon the completion of our installation, your foundation walls’ inward movement should be immediately and permanently repaired.
Our unique foundation wall anchor system is triple-galvanized for long-term corrosion resistance. Each anchor system also includes a 25-year warranty against manufacturing defects, and each installation includes our own performance warranty.
Call or e-mail us today for your free quote! We proudly serve Metro Detroit, Ann Arbor, Saginaw, Traverse City, Grand Rapids, Lansing, Kalamazoo, Toledo and the surrounding areas in Michigan and Northern Ohio.
SettleStop Wall Anchor System
This innovative wall anchor system will permanently stabilize your foundation wall by anchoring your walls to the hard-packed virgin soil beyond your foundation.
After installation, wall anchors can often be tightened periodically to further stabilize your foundation walls and pull them back to their original position.
Features and Benefits:
- Year-round, quick installation
- Minimal disruption to home and landscape
- Capable of straightening walls
- Conceals with basement finishing
- Doesn’t rely on floor framing for support
- Installs easily around pipes, wires & plumbing
- Triple-galvanized for corrosion resistance
- Restores structural integrity and stops further wall movement
The SettleStop Wall Anchor System for Street Creep Repair
A foundation that has been damaged by street creep usually requires a two-part repair technique.
First, new expansion joints are installed along the driveway to relieve the pressure on the wall. Then, a SettleStop Wall Anchor System is installed along any damaged foundation walls.
Advantages Of Our Street Creep Repair System:
- Minimal Disturbance to Garage Floor
- Year-Round Installation
- Permanently Stops Inward Movement of Walls
- Potentially Straightens Walls
- 25-Year Manufacturer’s Warranty