Sump Pump Systems Installed by Certified Waterproofing Contractors
When you have a perimeter drainage system installed in your home, your sump pump is your main line of defense against a basement flood. If you can’t count on your sump system to be powerful or reliable enough, then you can’t count on a dry basement. And what good is the space if it gets wet?
At Foundation Systems of Michigan, we install only the best sump pump systems available anywhere in the Michigan area. We have an answer to clogging sump pumps, power failures, torrential rainfall, and much more!
We service Metro Detroit, Ann Arbor, Saginaw, Traverse City, Grand Rapids, Lansing, Toledo as well as throughout Michigan and Northern Ohio. We can help you dry your basement! For a free sump pump system quote, call or e-mail us today!
Our Elite 365™ Sump Pump Systems
Features and Benefits:
- Contains three pumps for ultimate protection.
- Two dedicated circuits and discharge lines.
- Perforated basin alleviates hydrostatic pressure under floor.
- Sealed lid keeps moisture and bugs out.
- WiFi technology provides real time diagnostics.
- Anti-heave design keeps basin submerged.
- Clear back flow valves make inspection easy.
- Alarm alerts of pump failure or power outages.
- Modular design for use in confined spaces.
Our Elite 365™ Sump Pump System, provides three levels of protection for your basement and your peace of mind.
Primary and Secondary Pump:
- Two 1/3 HP pumps with cast iron/cast aluminum construction.
- Dual float switch protection for added reliability.
- Water cooled motor (no cooling oil).
- Built to run continuously.
- Upper & lower sealed ball bearings for ultra-quiet operation.
- Energy efficient permanent split capacitor (PSC) motor.
- 3 Year warranty.
Power Pack Back-Up:
- 12-volt DC operated pump.
- Dual float switches for added reliability.
- Automatically switches to battery power if AC fails.
- Recharges battery automatically.
- Pumps 13,875 gal on a full charge.
- 3 Year warranty.
How Triple Protection Works
- Your Primary Pump is the workhorse of the Elite 365 System. It operates under normal conditions and is designed for higher pumping capacity, increased energy efficiency and is built to last.
- Your Secondary Pump will switch on automatically if your Primary Pump is ever unplugged, it’s dedicated circuit breaker is tripped, the primary pump is overwhelmed by heavy water, or has a mechanical failure.
- Your Power Pack Back-Up Pump protects against power outages, tripped circuit breakers, float switch failure, pump failure & excessive water, switching on automatically when you need it most.