Sump pumps have come a long way in recent years, and they are better and more reliable than ever.
However, old habits die hard, and there are still many old and outdated sump pump designs on the marketplace. Plastic sump pumps can easily overheat, and even a simple design choice such as a screen on the pump intake can mean the difference between a clogged system and one that you can count on for years to come.
At Foundation Systems of Michigan, we’re proud to provide only the highest-quality cast-iron/cast-aluminum Pro Series sump pumps to our customers.
We offer free Pro Series Sump Pump Systems estimates in the Michigan and Northern Ohio areas, including Detroit, Ann Arbor, Saginaw, Traverse City, Grand Rapids, Kalamazoo, Lansing, Toledo and nearby. Every estimate includes an on-site inspection and a written quote. Contact us by phone or online today to get started!
WiFi Module for Peace of Mind – Anywhere, Anytime
We stand behind Pro Series Pumps after our team researched, tested and examined sump pump models of all types. Pro Series Pumps create industrial grade, quality sump pumps designed for residential use.
At Foundation Systems of Michigan, we also believe Pro Series Sump Pumps are the best way to keep your basement dry all the time.
Powerful Pumping Ability
At Foundation Systems of Michigan, we install two powerful 1/3 HP PHCC ST Series Sump Pumps. Combined with our Power Pack Back-up, these pumps make for a powerhouse sump pump system that is up to the job of keeping your basement dry.
Primary and Secondary Pump:
- Two 1/3 HP pumps with cast iron/cast aluminum construction
- Dual float switch protection for added reliability
- Water cooled motor (no cooling oil)
- Built to run continuously
- Upper & lower sealed ball bearings for ultra quiet operation
- Energy efficient permanent split capacitor (PSC) motor
- 3-year manufacturer’s warranty
Power Pack Back-up:
- 12-volt DC operated pump
- Dual float switches for added reliability
- Automatically switches to battery if AC fails
- Recharges battery automatically
- Pumps 13,875 gal on a full charge
- 3-year manufacturer’s warranty
Premium Components, Engineered Build
Our primary and secondary sump pump systems are designed with cast-iron/cast-aluminum Pro Series Sump Pumps. Unlike plastic sump pumps that often overheat and fail, cast-iron pumps transfer heat from the engine casing to the water outside. This naturally cools the sump pump motor during operation.
Designed for higher pumping capacities and increased energy efficiencies, results in proven reliability. Our Pro Series Sump Pump Systems are industrial grade and built for the residential market.
Dual Float Switch
One of the most common weaknesses of sump pump systems is a float switch that turns on when the water rises. These switches can jam in an ‘off’ or ‘on’ position and lead to sump failure or sump pump burnout. The Pro Series Dual Float Switch is designed to prevent jamming – proven reliability equals peace of mind.
Features and Benefits:
- Can be used in clear water applications
- Two micro reed activated floats for added reliability
- Protective cage prevents debris from interfering with floats
- Solid top keeps out sand and dirt
- Vented, curved bottom prevents debris build-up under the float
- Activation height adjustable to any level
- Mounts to discharge pipe with stainless steel hose clamp
WiFi Monitoring & Alerts
The PHCC Pro Series CONNECT® WiFi Module allows you to receive pump notifications while you’re away from home. It easily connects to your Pro Series system via USB or remote terminal using your home WiFi, and sends an alert when there is a possible issue with primary or backup sump pump system. The convenient mobile app allows you to see your backup pump status and receive updates, so you can monitor your system anytime, anywhere.
Features & Benefits:
- Connects using home WiFi
- Sends email and text notifications to your phone, tablet, or computer
- NO MONTHLY FEE
- Mobile app allows you to see your PHCC Pro Series backup pump status and receive updates
Strength You Can Count On
The PHCC Pro Series line was created for professionals as an opportunity to offer their customers “industrial grade products for the residential market”, continuing their tradition of creating high quality products that homeowners can rely on.With a focus on energy efficiency and uncompromised strength, Pro Series Pumps have saved more than 93,674,955 million kilowatt hours of electricity. This is enough to power 7,333 homes for an entire year.
Pro Series Pumps maintain the highest standards for quality in sump pump design, using cast-iron/cast-aluminum parts that will not corrode, rot, or rust. Through innovation and technology, they continue to provide the most up to date, intelligent products possible.