Protect your home & crawl space with our innovative products
Crawl space access wells, doors, and entryways are commonly made from concrete, wood, or metal. The problem with these materials is that they can rot and rust and need a lot of maintenance to keep them from looking unsightly.
Old-fashioned entry wells can also fill with leaves, plants, and debris, and are often drafty and leaky, and can allow pests and animals into your home.
Foundation Systems of Michigan installs long-lasting crawl space doors and entryways made from inorganic materials that won’t be damaged or corrode over time. Installing a new crawl space door or access well, along with crawl space encapsulation, can ensure a dry, healthy crawl space!
VaporLoc® Doors from Foundation Systems of Michigan
Old crawl space doors can lead to many problems for your home. Along with being an eyesore, they also allow pests such as termites, ants, and mice into your home.
Because they’re not airtight, they allow humidity into your basement during the summer, which leads to mold and rot.
In the winter, cold winter air will enter, cooling your furnace, water heater, air ducts, hot water pipes, and other utilities.
The VaporLoc® Crawl Space Door is the answer to your problems.
- Long-lasting durability — VaporLoc® Doors are created with 1/2 inch thick solid plastic and are made of a waterproof, inorganic material that resists mold growth. It will never rot, rust or warp.
- Airtight seal — Our doors are designed to create an airtight, waterproof seal between your crawl space and the cold or humid air outside.
- Fast installation — Installation of a VaporLoc® Crawl Space Door can typically be completed within an hour.
Covered Crawl Space Entry Well
Our durable plastic crawl space access well that we offer as part of our crawl space vapor barrier system. Providing an airtight cover, it serves as a crawl space access well AND door combined!
Made to replace those old concrete, wooden, or metal crawl space access wells, it’s just what you need for a more attractive and long-lasting choice. Available in green, brown, and beige, we have a color to match nearly any home.
Call or e-mail us today to schedule your free quote! We proudly serve Metro Detroit, Ann Arbor, Saginaw, Toledo, Traverse City, Grand Rapids, Lansing, Kalamazoo, Battle Creek, Muskegon, Jackson, Troy, Bloomfield Hills, Sterling Heights, Charlevoix, Flint, Clio, Gaylord, Madison Heights, Midland, Lexington, Mt. Pleasant, Adrian, and the surrounding areas in Michigan and Northern Ohio.
- Long-lasting durability — The rigid plastic design will hold up to daily wear and tear. Its rigid plastic design ensures that it will never rot, rust, or need paint.
- Lockable design — For increased security and protection, the access well can be secured shut with a locking device.