As the coronavirus (COVID-19) situation evolves, health and safety are top of mind.
We recognize the seriousness of the situation and that our employees and customers have questions about how FSM is working to minimize the spread of COVID-19.
Subsequently, we want to let you know the current steps FSM is taking to ensure everyone’s safety as we continue to provide service to homes and facilities throughout Michigan.
- We are monitoring around-the-clock updates from the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention (CDC) and local health officials. Knowledge is power, and we’re staying informed and on top of this developing situation.
- Planning for the unexpected is part of our plan. We always have systems and procedures in place to ensure we can do our job and keep customers safe and comfortable, while minimizing exposure to any health risks for you and our employees.
- We understand that the services we provide are critical to maintaining the stability and health of you and your home, and we are prepared to continue providing our services.
- FSM is known for being very friendly and professional, and that will never change. With that as a given, we have asked our employees not to reach out to shake your hand when they arrive. This is out of an abundance of caution for you, as well as our employees during this unprecedented time.
- Our employees are encouraged to stay home if they are not feeling well. If they have symptoms, they are required to stay home. If you see an FSM employee wearing a mask, or taking other protective measures, that does not mean they are sick, we have provided these purely for peace of mind and prevention.
- Along the same lines, if someone in your home or at your workplace is ill, we ask that you let us know of the situation so that we can respond appropriately.
PROTECT YOURSELF AND YOUR LOVED ONES.
We encourage all FSM customers and employees to take advantage of the excellent safety tips provided by the CDC. For clear advice on how to protect yourself and your family, click here to see what the experts suggest.
As this COVID-19 situation continues to evolve, we will adjust our plans and procedures accordingly, and will keep you updated on any necessary changes. Rest assured, FSM’s concern for the well-being of our customers, employees, and community will never change.
“Less than exceptional is not acceptable.”
All my best,
President and CEO
Foundation Systems of Michigan