Foundation Systems of Michigan, Michigan's largest foundation, crawl space repair and basement waterproofing contractor, is currently accepting applications for Installers/Laborers for their Traverse City location. These are full time, year-round positions!
Job Summary: This individual will have primary responsibility for loading trucks in preparation for the job site, and performs installation duties as assigned by Foreman. Completes work to meet company standards and timetables, and observes established safety guidelines.
We offer an excellent compensation package and opportunities for advancement.
The ideal candidate will have experience in the construction field, posses a valid driver's license, and have the following traits:
- Personal accountability
- Results driven
- Problem solving
- Customer focused
- Ability to lift heavy objects and operate power tools
Responsibilities of this position include:
- May drive a company vehicle to and from jobs throughout Northern Michigan
- Utilizes proper handling of materials and tools, and approved methods of installation
- Observes and prevents potential safety hazards
- Supports the management and mission of the company
Interested candidates should submit their resume or letter of interest to [email protected], or fill out the form below. You can also contact the office at 231-486-5100, or apply in person to 3805 Elmers Industrial, Traverse City, MI between 8 am-5 pm
Job Type: Full-time
Experience: Entry Level
Email: [email protected]
We have 2 locations to better serve Michigan: Livonia & Traverse City